For times of boredom, happiness, despair, and everything in between. Not at all related to science (mostly).
Things I want to do.
- Visit the Arctic tundra in spring.
- Hear someone say "muggy" to describe the weather. [happened as of 2018/2019 in bio, but sadly not with an Australian accent]
- See an ocotillo fence. VERTICALITY [June 20, 2021]
- Go to Joshua Tree National Park.
- Find a manatee.
- Learn how to whistle.
- Speak Spanish fluently.
- Grow hair long enough to sit on. [complete. haircut as of September 2019, though I didn't get the chance to take a picture of my discarded proteins.]
- Make the circle bigger.
- Go on a roadtrip (visit every postmark of colonialism on California's mission trail so I can say I went on a mission trip).
- Learn to knit and/or crochet properly. Give people ugly sweaters.
A Short List of Facts Involving Climate Change
poppy image from imaginings; background texture from Viahorizon on Subtle Patterns